These can be consulted on the rules and regulations page : click here
The shipping and customs fees must be paid by the sender.
1. Choose "incoterm": DDP Delivered Duty Paid.
2. Specify in all your documents: "Value in customs 0.5 euros per product. Samples for tasting purposes only, no commercial value."
3. Add on all your documents our EORI number: FR 342 055 837 000 62. N° VAT Sélection Un vin presque parfait: FR61342055837
4. CAUTION : Make sure that the total shipment value remains below 20 € (20 $). If not, you will pay additional customs fees.
5. Avoid using DHL; they often charge additional customs duties.
- wine producers and winemakers
- groups of co-operative wineries
- wine merchants
It is open to wines from all over the world that have a specific geographical denomination.
All the vintages are allowed in the competition.
You are not limited in the number of products you can present. Wine merchants must have a mandate for the presentation of wines they do not own.
3 labelled bottles per wine must be sent to the address indicated on the form. The wines must have a label and a cap.